Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cat Fight


A lovely little fight between Gemini and Larkspur (An OC of Dana's) at a restaurant. This is the part where Gemini is winning lol, but Larkspur does get her good. Anyhow, I'm seriously debating whether to keep editing it or just leaving it alone. So I figure I'll leave it be for now... and fix it up later... when I have more time.



EDIT:
Okay well here is it edited lol as you can see <.< I thought to fix a few things. New background, and tore up Larkspur's dress.


I figured Gemini's wardrobe would be a little more showy because she comes from wealth, So she has on pink pearls (rare and freaking expensive lol) and a pretty but other wise ornate dress that does her skin tone justice lol (Since Veil picked it out, he would have thought this over) I also put her in lace rather than jewels and made the cut of her dress less risque since I think while she'd be put in fashionable clothing.....it would still be something that makes her look soft and cute rather than sexy. Larkspur on the other hand is dressed in a plain cocktail dress. Classy, and elegant, but not extremely fancy since she's of moderate wealth. I made it orange since that's the color of her normal wardrobe, and black would have made her look like the villian LOL

1 comments:

Tracy "Tito" Lynn MacLauchlan said...

jess, this is looking absolutely amazing! I love the little details, like the weight in Gemini's torn dress (or that LACE). Just beautiful work, girl. Hope you finish!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...