Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Panacea Tea Design


________________________________
So I have completed the Tea Design posters and I would love to show them off. I think I did a pretty nice job. It is for a faux Tea Company that sells alternative medicinal teas. I designed the logo, the posters, the box, the website, and little handouts. Above are the logo designs in full color, in gray, and in strictly black in white.



________________________________
These are the (mostly) completed poster design. I conveys the feeling and then offers a cure. Simple, earthy tones were used to convey a sense of warmth. The fully finished one includes text on what each one doe exactly, but I can't seem to find it. Either way, this is pretty much the final look of the piece.



________________________________
These are the web screen shots that I did for the Panacea Company Website. It featured a gallery JavaScript code, and would be based in java and HTML primarily.



________________________________
A lovely team member used my work to create these wonderful little coupons for the business. Thank you ;)



________________________________
This was just a special little promotion piece I did for the project. A get well card and a bookmark. The idea was the card had a sample of our tea as well as a bookmark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...