Sunday, July 11, 2010

The making of Veil


Well, just because a few of my friends and family members said it's interesting to see how I draw, I decided to start putting up the details on how I made some of these pieces....just so everyone can see how many revisions I make lol as well as how lazy I am during the roughs. XD But anyhow, you can see some of the changes I made over time. I had Veil lose some of his height. I changed his wardrobe. My friend Tracy totally fixed him up when I couldn't figure out the arms. She even made some expressions for me. Which helped a lot as well btw, totally just copied the eyebrows when I went in and finally put in his mouth. As you can see I just sort of had a line for where the mouth is supposed to be. (It's still there in the final lol, it's his lip shading) There are alot more subtle chages as well, but really, I don't want to explain them. Anyhow sufficient to say, I have horrible line work...

... but the final came out pretty good ;3; Oh! and Veil...totally owned by my friend Tracy. I just like drawing other peoples characters.

1 comments:

Tracy "Tito" Lynn MacLauchlan said...

;w; <3<3 I can't wait! Jess you're too cool.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...