Friday, September 2, 2011

Finished with my Last SCAD class

Me in the fetal position...something only my lovely roomie gets to see
Hello everyone!
It's been so long since I have last posted, but I am happy to announce my classes are finally over. Man this quarter was hard, I was just bogged down with so much work to do and no time to do it. No one seems to believe me when I  However I managed somehow and now I'm ready to get right back into blogging more regularly, updating The Taffetas more regularly, and practicing all my artsies.

As for my plans right now and for the hopeful future I think I am going to apply to some jobs that I've always wanted, but never really had the balls to go for. Since the final stretch of my last portfolio class I feel that I can be a real good contender. Wish me luck~<3

I'm also going to try to keep this thing updated. I like being able to just chit chat (well to no one in particular) here and up until now I actually have the time to do so. (Let's hope it says this way)

1 comments:

Tracy "Tito" Lynn MacLauchlan said...

I am really happy you will be updating more, I have missed your posts and missed you! Your portfolio looks FANTASTIC and i can't wait for you to start showing that off :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...