Sunday, September 4, 2011

Third Potato - Brianna's New Website


So recently I have just finished one of my pet projects, a website for Brianna Alexander, a deviant artist who goes by Fyuvix and is the artist behind Pompfiction (pompfiction.com). You can check her out either right on her portfolio website (ThirdPotato.com), or on deviantArt.com (fyuvix.deviantart.com)

I tried to recreate her personality by duplicating the colors she often utilizes in her own artwork and the present color scheme for her corporate identity. Although there are a few things I would like to fix as far as the design goes, I really love the way this project has turned out.

As far as the corporate id, I have been a great part in assisting her with what she wanted her site to represent. This includes nudging her to go with something that that has a little more "third potato" and less comic-y flair to make her more original in her branding. Coming up with different layouts and ideas for her branding, and of course creating the website to go with it all.

All in all I think this will definitely set her apart from many of her competitors and really showcase her already amazing portfolio when searching for job opportunities in her field and I wish Brianna the best of luck and I am happy she loves her site as much as I do.




Now to move onto creating my own site to finish my newest branding solution!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...