Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chystalin Design



Okay, so I've been making signage for may friends amazing thesis. It's design is based off beer bottle labels with a Celtic knot-work placed into the design. It's supposed to mimic an old world feel, and still contain that irish bar feeling. After seeing the layout of the bar, i saw a reindeer head and incorporated it into the design. It's still there if you look for it, but was mostly taken out due to the fact that it was hideous lol.Originally I had the colors Green and gold in mind since they seem to be the normal bar colors, however, in the film red is a color of importance, so I changed it. I think its actually nicer in red...I'm going to be showing this to her today. I hope she likes it <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...