Friday, July 23, 2010

I just love being a Nerd


So here's the image finally finished. I'm pretty proud of myself. I think it's one of my better ones lately. With all this social drawing, I've noticed that I am gettering a bit better. LOL Really, I just love being able to nerd like this. On that note: lol Really, this is what Veil comes home to. It's a wonder why he ever comes back.

Below are my ever present WIP's. I get so excited about my drawing I end up bothering my friends about them before they are done. But atleast after I can show everyone my process. LOL That's something right!?

1 comments:

Tracy "Tito" Lynn MacLauchlan said...

Jess, I agree you have improved so much since we started drawing socially, and it's so amazing to see your improvements as well as your process. You're such a talented artist and graphic designer <3. Thanks for the picture!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...