Monday, July 5, 2010

Just Another WIP


this is one of Lache as human *3* I might not actually ever finish it, but i was really thinking about it since he came out so much cuter than I thought he would. I kept his skin tone that orange-yellow since I like that idea that even when he has a more human form, he's still has some inhuman qualities. Though now that I think about it, most people will think he just has a bad tan. But I sure do love his freckles.

However I am finishing Gem...one day... That said, I never realized how heavy set she was until I put her next to her buddy there. Compared to Lachesis, who's so lanky to start with, I realize she is rather round. v_v

1 comments:

Tracy "Tito" Lynn MacLauchlan said...

omg...Lache IS freaking adorable as a (more) human character, Jess. I really do love him.

And why do you seem to say Gemini being round is a bad thing? It's great you have such variety of shapes in your characters, especially for Lache and Gem since they hang out together all the time. Contrasting shapes n' sizes is the first rule to good character design for a group of characters. Plus I like her bigger, it's nice to see that kind of girl character : D.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...