Friday, October 28, 2011

New internship and other Shenanigans

This is me ... Larger than life and enjoying a Coke

Hello everyone,
Well its been a long day, spending my time between working on WB's new Harry Potter website created by BFG Communications. I'm a recent intern there, working with the interactive department.

It's been 3 weeks since I've started and I've been privileged to work on a few projects so far. As mentioned prior I'm assisting other designers with the newest Harry Potter website, I worked on  Camel Cigarettes new web launch, 99th Birthday - a interactive experience celebrating Camel's 99th year in business, and some other smaller web projects. So far its been a great experience trying to get the groove of things there and balancing The Taffetas project and freelance work along side it.




While this isn't the part I worked on, it is the part of the website that is actually live as of this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...