Monday, October 24, 2011

What I have been up to

Well its been quite some time since I wrote in here. I guess I have to face the truth that I am definitely not the most consistent blogger out there. However that being said, I am happy to be once again writing in this little journal of mine.

Veil and Gemini of The Taffetas by Tracy




So much has been going on lately I almost don't know where to begin. Tracy and I have been reworking our sketch muscles as well as continuing our animation pitch project The Taffetas. For those unfamiliar, The Taffetas has been an ongoing project between myself, Tracy, and a slew of wonderful volunteers. The latest info can be found on our production blog : theTaffetas.blogspot.com but some of my part included cleaning up and vectoring Tracy's wonderful sketches

Tracy's wonderful new banner sketch
After some small edits, and some long hours vectoring

I try to help out in the sketching stage, but sometimes I have a bit too much fun. 



All in all I have been super excited about the direction of the project, which includes the art and writing and the re-finessing of the pitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...