Thursday, March 17, 2011

Freedom

So things have been a bit hectic here in SCAD, Savannah. I was practically neck deep in projects. Here are some of the ones I did towards the end when finals were dwindling down. Some better than others, but for the most part I am fond of them all.


Anger Management for The Gods
____________________________________________


A collaboration with my friend Tracy for Myth assignment. Essentially, if you think you know about myth.... you don't. Or I didn't. I thought myths were all about magical tales of wonder and rescue. Nope. Sometimes a man gets so angry he defecates in the palace walls and throws them about (Susanowo) , other times he shoves a horse through a hole (Same guy), or kills 12 sons for not forgiving him for murder (Heracles). Either way, myth is a strange experience, that makes little to no sense. Fun, FUN class though.



Fannnnnn Art
____________________________________________


Is ... what it is. Done for a very talented individual who had drawn a fan piece for Veil and Gemini, characters in our upcoming online drama series, The Taffetas.




Mind Catalyst Website
____________________________________________


A splash page for the new upcoming website. I'm pretty proud of it. Not sure it's going to be used.... but still I want to share it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...