Saturday, March 19, 2011

Run Jess Run

This is a preview of the game I had worked on last quarter. I hadn't put it online yet, but it will be playable and up soon. Essentially the game is a story about me not being able to get to class on time. It was done entirely in Flash and AS3. I worked with 2 amazing teammates, Dana Corrigan (character animation) and Tracy MacLauchlan (ending sequence), who are always my first choices in teaming up with anyone for a collaborative project.

Other parts of the game can be seen here (LINK)


______________________________________________
Video Thanks to Dana Corrigan. (She also did the character animations)

2 comments:

Tracy "Tito" Lynn MacLauchlan said...

Honestly Jess, you're definitely my and Dana's first choice to collab with, as well! It's been a pleasure :)

Dana Corrigan said...

Awwww you certainly our Tito's and my first choice to collaborate with! It was great working with you on this!! I'd eventually love to finish it, once school is over! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...