Saturday, March 12, 2011

Whoa



What a quarter. Though it is not over yet, I am finally glad to get through the worsts of it. But if you are wondering how everything went, I will have to admit though this was a very stressful experience it was very rewarding as well. For those that do follow me you probably already know that lately I have been balancing classes and a (nerve wracking) pitch to Nancy Spears, director of marketing of Warner Brothers (She's actually very nice). All in all however after spending approx. 2 weeks or more on the book, and trying to round up all the final work for people, the final result was beau-ti-ful, and something I was very proud of :)

Well happy to say it went very well.

Here is some behind the scenes work for the screen shot XD




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...